1) Use cold water to wash the coconuts.
2) Dry the coconuts with a smooth cloth.
3) Use a sharp knife to remove excess here from the fruit, especially from the part where you need to make holes to drink the juice.
4) Insert long nails in three parts of the fruit so that you are able to create air passages and the juice can flow out easily.
5) Turn the fruit upside down in a glass.
6) Allow the fruit to drain for about 10 minutes. Make sure there is no more juice left in the fruit.
7) Place the coconut in a towel and use a hammer to break it into pieces.
8) Garnish the juice with coconut pieces and serve the juice chilled.
Sometimes referred as coconut water, coconut juice is a popular Indian beverage, which is full of health and taste. Often used as a great energy drink, Coconut juice is a great source of carbohydrates and protein. Always use fresh coconuts to extract the top-level juice.