- Unsweetened Flaked Coconut4 Cups
- All-Purpose Flour2 Cups
- White Sugar2 Cups
- Butter, Softened1 Cups
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder1/2 Cups
- Chopped Walnuts1/2 Cups
- Sweetened Condensed Milk14 Ounces
- Vanilla Extract1 1/2 Teaspoons
- Cream of Tartar3/4 Teaspoons
- Vanilla Extract1 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven up to 175 Degrees C (350 Degrees F) and prepare 9*3 inch baking pan with grease and flour.
2) Cream together white sugar and butter in a large bowl. Beat in all the eggs one by one and stir in 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
4) In another bowl, mix together cocoa powder, all-purpose flour and cream of tartar. Stir it into butter mixture until nicely blended.
5) Fold in chopped walnuts and into the bottom the prepared pan spread half of this mixture.
6) Prepare the middle layer. Mix together sweetened condensed milk, flaked coconut and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
7) Make layer of this mixture in prepared pan over chocolate layer. Spread the remaining mixture evenly on top.
8) Bake the brownies mixture in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes until shining fades.
9) Cut into bars once pan is cool.
Imagine the delicious taste of coconut between the two layers of brownies. These Coconut Macaroon Brownies are made of walnuts, butter, coconut, condensed milk, eggs and cocoa powder and you can serve these brownies on any party. You can use these brownies as snack for lunch or even for breakfast with milk.