- EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk14 Ounces1 Can
- Flaked Coconut14 Ounces1 Package
- Vanilla Extract2 Teaspoons
- Almond Extract1 1/2 Teaspoons
- Whipped Egg White1
1) Preheat the oven up to 325 Degrees F and line baking sheets with flour foil and grease.
2) Combine egg white, almond extract, vanilla extract, sweetened condensed milk and coconut flake in a large bowl.
3) Onto prepared baking sheets drop the mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls and slightly flatten with spoon.
4) Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes until edges turn lightly brown.
5) Remove immediately from baking sheets and let the cookies cool on wire racks. Serve the delicious Coconut Macaroons with milk and enjoy the little party.
Coconut Macaroons are very yummy, wonderful, versatile, delicious and easy to make. You won’t see any problem in baking these macaroons and within 30 minutes you can serve on dining table. You can add more flavors by pressing solid chocolate candies in the center of macaroon.