- Frozen Raspberries1 Cups
- Pecan Halves2 Tablespoons
- Coconut Oil1 Tablespoons
- Flax Seed Meal1 Tablespoons
- Water475 Milliliters
1) Peel off the bananas and cut them into chunks; place them in a blender.
2) Then add frozen raspberries in the blender along with coconut oil and pitted date.
3) Finally add chopped pecans, water, and flax meal in the blender and blend the ingredients on medium speed until the mixture becomes smooth.
4) Pour ice cubes in tall serving glasses and pour the smoothie over the ice cubes.
5) Serve the chilled coconut raspberry smoothie in the breakfast to give yourself a perfect power punch.
It’s great to have smoothies in the breakfast, though most people love to have them in summer afternoons. The reason is that smoothies not only provide you with a perfect health punch but also make you feel light and refreshing for the day to come. Coconut raspberry smoothie is one such smoothie that provides you with a perfect blend of health and taste. Coconut oil is combined with some delicious and healthy fruits to come up with this great smoothie. Get to prepare this amazing smoothie in just about 15 minutes or so.