- Cod Fillets2 Pounds
- Margarine3 Tablespoons
- All Purpose Flour6 Tablespoons
- Milk2 Cups
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Cheddar Cheese1.5 CupsShredded
1) Flame the baking oven up to the 180 degree Celsius mark. Slightly grease a baking dish.
2) Boil the cod fish fillets in water for about 5 minutes time. Drain and set aside.
3) Heat up margarine in a skillet over moderate flame.
4) Turn off the flame and mix in milk and flour. Whisk well.
5) Turn the flame on to moderate again. Stir fry until creamy.
6) Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper. Your sauce is now ready.
7) Set up the boiled cod on the baking dish. Top wit the prepared sauce.
8) Top with shredded Cheddar Cheese and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes time. Serve hot!
Sometimes, impressing people with your cooking skills takes more brains than efforts. The simplest of dishes like this Cod au Gratin Recipe can sometimes be your best friend when making food for guests coming over. A creamy, flavorful and stunning fish dish!