- Coffee1/3 Cupsfreshly brewed
- Plain yogurt1/4 Cups
- Vanilla ice cream1/4 Cups
- Milk3/4 Cups
- Ice cubes4
- Sugar1 Tablespoons
- Bubble tea pearls1/3 Cups
1) Peel off a banana and cut it into slices.
2) Pour brewed coffee, ice cream, yogurt and sugar in a blender.
3) Add banana in the blender.
4) Blend the ingredients for about 2 minutes or until the mixture becomes smooth.
5) Add ice cubes and milk in the blender and blend for 20-30 seconds on high speed.
6) Put bubble tea tapioca pearls in the serving glass and pour the drink over it.
7) Place a straw in each of the glasses and serve the drink chilled.
Coffee banana smoothie is a perfect drink for breakfast, as it combines the spirit of coffee and power punch of banana. A chilled glass of this drink will keep you energetic and healthy for the day to come. Ice cream and yogurt make this drink very yummy and thick, packed with a power punch of energy. You may adjust sugar according to your taste or substitute it with unrefined cane sugar. Check the drink for consistency and add half a cup of water if the drink is too concentrated and half a cup of vanilla ice cream if it is too thick.