- Instant coffee1 Tablespoons
- Warm Water62.5 Milliliters
- Sugar4 Tablespoons
- Milk500 Milliliterschilled
- Ice cubes8
1) Place instant coffee (1tbsp.), sugar (3 tbsp.), and warm water (1/4 cup) in a blender. Blend the ingredients well.
2) Blend the ingredients again for about 60 seconds so that the mixture becomes foamy and becomes a bit light in color.
3) Add ice cubes (6) to the blender.
4) Add 2 cups of chilled milk (150 ml) to the mixture.
5) Blend again so that all the ingredients are well mixed and the drink becomes foamy from the top.
6) Transfer the drink to glasses and serve immediately.
A creamy and foamy drink, cold coffee is sure to make your evening a very special one indeed. I tried to devise a recipe which makes coffee very similar to the one sold in the market. If you are using low-fat milk or skimmed milk in the recipe, only add 3 tbsp. of water instead of quarter a cup of it. Moreover, if you want to have a thick drink, only add 2 ice cubes in the blender. Adjust the sugar level according to your taste.