- Yellow Cornmeal1 Cups
- All Purpose Flour1 Cups
- Salt and Pepper
- White Sugar1/4 Cups
- Baking Powder4 Teaspoons
- Milk1 Cups
- Vegetable Oil for deep frying
- Beef Frankfurters2 packets of 16 ounce
- Wooden Skewers
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and add cornmeal and flour.
2) Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper. Mix and toss together thoroughly.
3) Add baking powder, sugar, then pour in eggs and milk. Whisk thoroughly.
4) Heat up oil in a deep frying pan over moderate flame.
5) Coat the frankfurters in the prepared bowl batter. Coat well and thread on skewers.
6) Fry the corn dog skewers in the hot oil for 2-3 minutes time.
7) Once done, set up on tissue paperes plates to let the extra oil get filtered out.
8) Serve inside your favorite hot dog rolls!
These Corn Dogs Recipe will surely make one of the finest hot dog sandwiches ever. The dogs are super tender and soft. If you want to add more crispiness, dip in flour before frying and fry for a bit more time than usual. Use any hot dog type of your choice. Quick, easy and delicious hot dogs!