- Garlic Powder2 Tablespoons
- Parsley2 TablespoonsChopped
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Sun Dried Tomatoes4Diced
- Red Bell Pepper1/2Diced
- Lime Juice1/3 CupsFresh
- Butter3 Tablespoons
- White Corn6 ears
1) Prepare the grill and heat it up to moderate high heat.
2) Place the corn on the hot grill and grill until soft and brownish. This should take about 10 minutes.
3) Take a bowl and mix lime juice with melted butter. Whisk well.
4) Add red pepper, sun dried tomatoes and the grilled peeled corn to the bowl. Mix and toss thoroughly to coat.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste, followed by garlic powder and parsley. Toss readily and serve!
Good salads can sometimes be hard to figure out, especially during the hot summer season. Corn Off the Cob Salad Recipe is a brilliantly put together summer salad which features grilled corn, sun dried tomatoes and red pepper tossed in a delightful mixture. The salad has immense flavor and taste, enjoy!