- Panko Bread Crumbs1.5 Cups
- Mayonnaise1 Cups
- Parsley2 TablespoonsChopped
- Chives1 TablespoonsChopped
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
- Mustard2 Teaspoons
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Red Pepper Sauce2 drops
- Egg Yolks2
- Canned Lump Crabmeat18 Ounces
- Bread Crumbs1 Cups
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Seafood Seasoning1.5 Teaspoons
Steps to make Crab Cakes Chiarello Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven up to the 420 degrees F mark.
2) Take a bowl and whisk together chives, lemon juice, parsley, mayonnaise, 1.5 cup bread crumbs, black pepper, mustard, pepper sauce and egg yolk.
3) Add the crabmeat and using your hands, mix thoroughly throughout.
4) Make patty shapes out of the mixture.
5) In a new bowl, mix together all ingredients that have remained.
6) Coat the prepared crab cakes in the bowl mixture and set up on baking pans.
7) Bake for 15 minutes, turning once. Serve with dip sauce of choice!
One of the best options you can have when it comes to making good light seafood meals, this Crab Cakes Chiarello Recipe. Delicious batter that features some amazing lemon, mustard and fresh herb flavors. The panko bread crumsb give the whole dish a stunning texture and taste. Amazing stuff!