- Bread Crumbs1/3 Cups
- Green Bell Pepper1/4Diced
- Red Bell Pepper1/4Diced
- Green Onions2Sliced
- Parsley4 sprigsChopped
- Hot Pepper Sauce1/2 Teaspoons
- Egg White1
- Mayo2 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
- Worcestershire Sauce1/2 Teaspoons
- Mustard Sauce2 Teaspoons
- Old Bay Seasoning1/4 Teaspoons
- Dry Mustard1/4 Teaspoons
- Onion Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Canned Crab Meat18 Ounces
1) Take a bowl and mix together green bell pepper, red bell pepper, green onions, parsley and bread crumbs. Dont use the entire bread crumb mixture, just one third of it.
2) To the same bowl, add Worcestershire Sauce, lemon juice, mayonnaise, egg white and mustard sauce. Whisk thoroughly!
3) Add dry mustard, followed by onion powder and old bay seasoning.
4) Finally add in the crab meat. Mix thoroughly and form cake shaped patties out of the mixture.
5) Once the patties are formed, coat them with the remaining bread crumb mixture.
6) Heat up oil in a skillet over high flame. Fry the cakes for a total of 10 minutes, giving 5 minutes to either side.
7) Soak in tissue papers once fried, and serve!
These Crab Cakes Recipe are one of the most delicious side dishes ever! I make these every month in large amounts to keep for parties and for any guests coming over. My wife and kids are massive fans of this. These can be eaten just with fork and your favorite sauce, or as sandwich filling too! Either way, you are going to enjoy yourselves!