- Butter3 Tablespoons
- Paprika Powder1 Teaspoons
- Bread Crumbs1/4 Cups
- Dry Mustard1/2 Teaspoons
- Cayenne Pepper1/2 Teaspoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Old Bay Seasoning1/2 Teaspoons
- Worcestershire Sauce1 Teaspoons
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
- Mayonnaise1/2 Cups
- Crabmeat1 Pounds
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 195 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a bowl and whisk together lemon juice, Worcestershire Sauce, old bay seasoning and mayonnaise.
3) Add mustard, egg, cayenne pepper and salt to the bowl.
4) Mix thoroughly and add in the shrimp. Toss to coat the shrimp readily.
5) Take a pie dish and layer it with the prepared shrimp mixture.
6) Coat the whole dish with bread crumbs and top with paprika powder and butter.
7) Bake for 20 minutes time in the preheated oven. Serve hot!
A wonderful crab meat dish, this Crab Imperial Recipe, sure to be enjoyed by your whole family. Easy and quick to make, the dish is highly flavorful and spicy. If the spice is too much for your liking, lower the amount of cayenne pepper in it. A brilliant alternative to have when you'r tired of the normal crab pies.