- Manicotti Pasta Shells8
- Ricotta Cheese1.5 Cups
- Canned Crabmeat6 Ounces
- Onion1 TablespoonsChopped
- Parsley2 Tablespoons
- Alfredo Sauce16 Ounces
- White Sugar1 Teaspoons
- Thyme1/8 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1/8 Teaspoons
- Marjoram1/2 Teaspoons
- Basil1/2 Teaspoons
- Chicken Broth1/2 Cups
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 185 degree Celsius mark.
2) Fill a stock pot with water and bring to a boil over high flame.
3) Turn the flame down to moderate and add in the manicotti shells. Boil for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
4) Take a bowl and toss together onion, parsley, crab and ricotta cheese.
5) Fill the manicotti shells with the prepared crab mixture.
6) Slighlty grease a baking dish and set up the stuffed shells on it.
7) Heat up chicken broth and Alfredo sauce in a non stick skillet over moderate flame.
8) Add garlic powder, thyme, marjoram and basil. Heat through for 3 minutes over moderate flame.
9) Top the baking dish shells with the prepared Alfredo mixture.
10) Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven. Leave to cool for a for minutes before serving.
Crab Stuffed Manicotti Recipe is one of the most wonderful family meals out there. Who wouldn't love manicotti shells filled with delicious crab meat and covered in the creamiest of Alfredo sauces. You can make fresh Alfredo sauce or used the canned ones found in any nearby store.