- Margarine1/4 Cups
- Processed Cheese Spread4 Ounces
- Crabmeat8 OuncesPre Cooked
- Mayonnaise1/4 Cups
- Garlic Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Parsley1/2 Teaspoons
- English Muffins8Split
Steps to make Crabbies Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and heat up its broiler.
2) Take a bowl and whisk together margarine and cheese spread.
3) Add garlic powder, parsley, mayonnaise and crab meat to the bowl. Mix thoroughly.
4) Spread the English muffins with the prepared crab mixture and set up on a broiler pan.
5) Broil until brown and the cheese looks bubbly! Serve hot!
This Crabbies Recipe is one of my childhood specials! My mom is the boss of this dish and passed this on to me! Incredible crab flavors in a cheesy sensation. The mixture can be freezed for use later on. A wonderful side dish or main course seafood meal to have. Serve with your favorite dip sauce.