- Butter1 Cups
- Packed Brown Sugar1 Cups
- White Sugar1/2 Cups
- Vanilla Extract1 1/2 Teaspoons
- Orange zest1 Tablespoons
- Orange extract1 Teaspoons
- All Purpose Flour1 1/2 Cups
- Baking Soda1 Teaspoons
- Cinnamon1 Teaspoons
- Rolled Oats3 Cups
- Dried Cranberries1 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F.
2) Place butter in a bowl and add brown sugar and white sugar in it. Mix well until the mixture is quite smooth.
3) Add eggs in the bowl, one after the other and then add orange extract, vanilla extract, and orange zest in it. Mix well.
4) Place flour in another bowl and add cinnamon and baking soda in it. Mix well.
5) Now add the flour mixture in the butter mixture and mix well.
6) Then add oats and dried cranberries in the mixture and stir well.
7) Now transfer the batter over the cookie sheets with tablespoon; make sure the dough balls are about 2 inches apart from each other.
8) Place the cookie sheets in the preheated oven and bake for about 12 minutes so that the cookies turn golden brown in color.
9) Let the cookies cool down over the baking sheet for about 2 minutes. Then transfer the cookies to a wire rack so that they are completely cooled.
10) Transfer the cranberry orange oatmeal cookies to serving dish and serve them along a cup of tea.
Cranberry Orange Oatmeal cookies are one of the most delicious cookies that I have ever tasted – the combination of orange and cranberries give you the just perfect taste. The great thing is that these cookies can be prepared in less than half an hour.