- Cranberries1/2 Cupsfresh
- Almond milk1/2 Cups
- Ice cubes
- Honey1 Teaspoons
1) Peel off a banana and chop it into small slices.
2) Place almond milk and honey in a blender and pulse the ingredients for about half a minute on medium speed.
3) Add banana and cranberry in the blender and blend the ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth.
4) Add ice cubes in the blender and blend for about 15-20 seconds on high or until the mixture becomes smooth.
5) Transfer the smoothie to chilled serving glasses and serve the drink.
Cranberry smoothie is a great combination of almond milk, honey, cranberry, and banana. In case whole cranberries aren’t available, you may use half a cup of cranberry juice. In case you include cranberry juice, add a full banana instead of half. The beverage is quite refreshing, so may be served along light snacks in the afternoon.