- Jalapeno Pepper2 CupsChopped
- Beef2 PoundsMinced
- Hamburger Buns8
- Cream Cheese16 Ounces
1) Take a bowl and mix together cream cheese and jalepenos.
2) Flame up the grill for moderate flame. Slightly grease the grill grate.
3) Make burger pattie shapes out of the ground beef.
4) Top with the cream cheese mixture on the center of the patties.
5) Grill the patties, giving a total of 12 minutes to either side.
6) Once done, stuff the burger buns with more cream cheese mixture and tomatoes and onion slices.
7) Enclose the patties inside the creamy buns and serve!
McDonalds and Hardees dont even fall anywhere near these Cream Cheese Jalapeno Hamburgers Recipe . Hands down, these are the best burgers I have ever had in my life. The patties are just out of this world, and the jalapeno flavors spice up the whole thing incredibly well. Moreover, the cream cheese flavors seal the deal of this recipe as the greatest ever burger recipe according to me!