- Butter2 Tablespoons
- All Purpose Flour2 Tablespoons
- Milk1.5 Cups
- Beef8 Ounces
- Cayenne Pepper1/8 Teaspoons
1) Heat up butter in a skillet over low flame.
2) Add flour and stir fry. Then add milk, bit by bit, all the meanwhile stirring slowly.
3) Increase the intensity of the flame to moderate. When mixture comes to a boil, add cayenne pepper and beef.
4) Stir fry for a couple minutes. Once ready, serve topped on toasted breads.
This is one of my mother's classic home made recipes. Creamed Chipped Beef On Toast Recipe can be made with what ever meat you'd like. It is a very filling and healthy meal that you may have for breakfast or for lunch or dinner. Best combination is when you serve it over toasted bread.