- Butter3 Tablespoons
- All Purpose Flour3 Tablespoons
- Milk1 Cups
- Canned Green peas10 Ounces
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Canned Salmon15 Ounces
Steps to make Creamed Salmon on Toast Recipe:
1) Heat up butter in a skillet over moderate flame.
2) Add flour, bit by bit, and stirring throughout as you pour it in.
3) Once the flour is blended in the butter, add the milk, but by bit and the peas liquid. Stir well until thick.
4) Add Salmon to a bowl and flake it. Add the flaked Salmon along with peas to the skillet.
5) Stir thoroughly over flame and heat through. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
6) Toast the bread in a toaster oven and butter it up.
7) Top with the prepared Salmon mixture and enjoy your fabulous Creamed Salmon on Toast Recipe !
Seafood lovers looking for something that tastes exquisite, go for this Creamed Salmon on Toast Recipe. Hands down, this is one of the tastiest Sandwich toppings or spreads I have ever had in my whole life. Such a quick and easy snack to make, this is a must try for you! I absolutely love it!