- Sour Cream1 Cups
- Blue Cheese1/3 Cups
- Lemon Juice2 Teaspoonsfresh
- Avocado1 Cups
- Bacon4 Slices
- Parsley2 Tablespoons
- Green Onion1 Slices
- Tomatoes1 Tablespoonschopped
1) Place sour cream and blue cheese in a bowl and add lemon juice in it.
2) Mix well so that the ingredients become well combined.
3) Wash an avocado with clean water and chop it into small pieces.
4) Cut a green onion into slices.
5) Chop tomato into small pieces.
6) Add avocado and tomato pieces and onion slices in the bowl and mix well.
7) Place the bowl in the refrigerator for about 60 minutes.
8) Use tomatoes to top the dip and serve it.
Blue Cheese, Avocado, and Bacon are the special ingredients for this recipe. The dip becomes even better when topped with fresh tomatoes. Lemon juice adds tartness to it and you can increase or decrease its amount according to taste. Always use fresh vegetables for best taste.