- Pomegranate Seeds1/3 Cups
- Green Grapes1/3 Cupsseedless
- Milk3 Cups
- Custard Powder2 1/2 Teaspoons
- Sugar3 Tablespoons
1) Add half a cup of milk, saffron, and custard powder in a bowl.
2) Mix the ingredients well so that there are no lumps left.
3) Pour two and a half cups of milk in a pan and bring the pan over low heat.
4) Add the custard mixture and sugar in the pan.
5) Continue to stir the mixture and allow it to boil over medium heat for about 10 minutes so that the mixture becomes thick.
6) Turn off the stove and transfer the mixture to a bowl.
7) Allow the mixture to cool down to room temperature and refrigerate it for about 2 hours.
8) Wash all the fruits with clean water.
9) Peel the banana, apple, and Chikoo and cut them into small pieces.
10) Place all the chopped pieces in a bowl along with pomegranate seeds.
11) Add chilled milk in the bowl.
12) Mix the ingredients well to give it a creamy touch and serve the salad.
Fruit Salad is a delicious and creamy mixture of milk and fresh fruits which can be enjoyed at any occasion you like. The taste is great and you can prepare it in just about 20 minutes or so. I used only four fruits but you can use as many as you like. Topping the salad with nuts or dry figs is a great idea too. To make it creamier, you can add vanilla ice cream in the recipe. Add fruits just before you intend to serve so that they don’t turn black.