- Less-Fat Cream Cheese1/2 Cups
- Buttermilk1/2 Cups
- Fresh Chives2 Tablespoonsminced
- Fresh Parsley1 Tablespoonsminced
- Lemon Rind1 Teaspoons
- Salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper1/8 Teaspoonsground
- Garlic1 Clovessmall
1) Place cream cheese, buttermilk, salt, and black pepper in a bowl and mix the ingredients well.
2) Add fresh chives, fresh parsley, and garlic cloves in the bowl and beat the ingredients on high speed with an electric beater so that the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Serve the dip with carrot and celery sticks.
Homemade Herby Garlic Dip is much better than the one sold in the market. I would suggest you to prepare the dip a day before you intend to serve it. You can serve the dip with carrots, celery, broccoli, and cauliflower. Cream Cheese and Buttermilk add a creamy touch to the dip.