- Mango2Ripe; need to make 1 cup chunks
- Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt16 Ounces
- Crushed Ice1/2 Cups
1) Wash mango and peaches with clean water.
2) Peel off mango and cut it into small bite-sized pieces.
3) Peel off peach and cut it into slices.
4) Add vanilla yogurt and ice in a blender along with peach slices and mango pieces.
5) Blend the ingredients for about 4 minutes or until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth.
6) Add more fruits in the drink if you want a thick, creamy drink.
7) Transfer the drink into chilled serving glasses.
8) Garnish the drink with peach slices and serve the drink chilled.
A combination of mango and peach is sure to give you a thick and creamy drink. The drink doesn’t carry too much calories and can be served as an afternoon beverage or a starter drink in the parties. If you don’t like a thick drink, you can make it dilute with orange juice or peach nectar.