- Vanilla Ice Cream2 Cups
- Milk1/4 Cups
- Peanut Butter2 Tablespoons
1) Pour milk in a blender and then add ice cream in it.
2) Blend for about a minute on high speed so that the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Then add peanut butter and blend again for about 45 seconds on high speed or until the ingredients become smooth.
4) Put a couple of ice cubes in tall serving glasses and pour the drink over the ice cubes.
5) Serve the drink chilled.
Peanut Butter Milkshake is a thick and creamy drink that is made up of three simple ingredients. If you are quite health conscious, you can use fat-free or sugar-free ice cream in the recipe. Similarly, skimmed milk can also be used instead of full cream milk.