- Heavy Cream1 Cups
- Bacon1 PoundsCut into chunks
- Chicken Broth4 Cups
- Potatoes8Peeled and Cubed
1) Fill a large stock pot with chicken broth and bring to a boil over high flame.
2) Add the potatoes and turn the flame down to moderate. Boil until the potatoes are soft.
3) Heat up a skillet over moderate high flame and fry the bacon in it.
4) Once the bacon is evenly brown, set aside, leaving behind a few tablespoons of the bacon grease.
5) Fry the leeks in the hot bacon grease for about 10 minutes.
6) Add the fried leeks to the potatoes stock pot.
7) Add bacon, followed by heavy cream. Stir thoroughly to blend all mixtures together. Serve hot!
If you think you're a soup master, this Creamy Potato Leek Soup Recipe is a must learn dish to add to your Arsenal. A stunning soup meal which is super easy to make and super satisfying to eat. My whole family loves this. Incredibly tasty and flavorful soup, surely in my top 10 best soups list!