- Red Tomatoes4medium
- Black Pepper1 Pinchground
- Garlic1 Clovesminced
- Italian Seasoning2 Teaspoons
- Heavy Cream1/3 Cups
- Fresh Basil1 Teaspoonschopped
- White Sugar2 Teaspoons
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Saltto taste
1) Chop the tomatoes into small pieces and deseed them.
2) Add sugar, salt, Italian seasoning, and tomatoes in a blender and blend them well for about 10 seconds on high speed so that the mixture becomes a puree.
3) Pour olive oil in a non-stick pan and add minced garlic, and a diced onion in it.
4) Cook the mixture over medium heat so that the onion becomes translucent.
5) Transfer the tomato puree in a saucepan and cook it over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
6) Continue to stir the mixture.
7) Add heavy cream in the pan and mix well.
8) Cook it on low heat for about 7 minutes.
9) Turn off the stove and add fresh basil and ground black pepper to it.
10) Serve the sauce with noodles or pasta.
Creamy Tomato Sauce is a delicious dip that is served with sandwiches, pasta, nachos, Indian snacks, and pizza. You need to adjust the amount of spices according to taste. You need to use fresh tomatoes for best taste, but you can also use canned ones in case fresh tomatoes aren’t available.