- Watermelon2 Cupspeeled, deseeded, chopped
- Low-fat Yogurt1 Cups
- Crushed Ice1/2 Cups
- Mint leaves4fresh
- Honey2 Teaspoons
- Vanilla Ice Cream1 Scoops
- Mint Sprig1
1) Cut watermelon and then deseed it.
2) Chop it into small pieces.
3) Place honey, mint leaves, yogurt, and chopped pieces of watermelon in the blender.
4) Add crushed ice in the blender and blend the ingredients for about 5 minutes or until the mixture becomes smooth.
5) Transfer the drink to chilled serving glasses.
6) Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the glass.
7) Use mint sprigs to garnish the drink and serve the drink chilled.
Watermelon smoothie is a delicious and creamy drink that is too sweet is taste. To make it a bit spicy, I have garnished it with mint leaves. Honey and mint make it more healthy and refreshing and the drink can be served as a party drink or a healthy dessert. The drink is very easy to prepare and you need to skip adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream if you want the drink to be light and low-calorie.