Crisp Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F and then generously grease the cookie sheets with butter, olive, or cooking spray.
2) Place the shortening in a bowl and add brown sugar and white sugar in it. Mix well.
3) Then add vanilla extract and eggs in the bowl and mix well until everything is quite smooth.
4) Place flour in a separate bowl and add salt, baking powder, and baking soda in it. Mix well.
5) Then add the flour mixture in the shortening mixture and mix well.
6) Now add oats in the bowl and mix well.
7) Then add chocolate chips and flaked coconut in the bowl and mix well until everything is evenly mixed.
8) Make small, walnut-sized balls out of the dough and then place them over the greased cookie sheets; make sure the dough balls are about 2 inches away from each other.
9) Place the cookie sheets in the preheated oven and bake for about 12 minutes so that the edges of the cookies turn light brown in color.
10) Serve the crisp oatmeal cookies with a cup of tea.
Oatmeal cookies are one of those cookies that are served all over the world – these cookies not only carry an amazing taste but also let you inculcate a perfect health punch. The crispy texture of the cookies further enhances the taste of the cookies – this crispy texture is sure to please all those who love to eat crunchy cookies. The great thing is that you can come up with these delicious cookies in just about half an hour.