- Cooking Spray
- Bone-in chicken thighs with skin8
- Garlic Salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Onion Salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Dried Oregano1/4 Teaspoons
- Ground Thyme1/4 Teaspoons
- Paprika1/4 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper1/4 Teaspoonsground
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F.
2) Arrange a sheet of aluminum foil over a baking sheet and then apply a generous coat of cooking spray over it.
3) Now place all the chicken things on the baking sheet.
4) Place peppers in a small bowl and add onion salt, paprika, garlic salt, thyme, and oregano in it.
5) Close the bowl with a lid and shake the bowl so that the spices are well mixed.
6) Now spread this mixture over the chicken thigh pieces.
7) Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or so that the chicken thighs become quite crispy and the juices are quite clear.
8) Insert an instant thermometer in the chicken thighs.
9) Serve these tantalizing baked chicken thighs with any of your favorite dipping sauces.
The great thing about chicken is that either you cook it in a pot or you try any other procedure such as baking or frying, the taste is superb. However, I always prefer baked food over fried food and baked chicken thighs is one such example. These chicken thighs are quite crispy and the taste is simply perfect. The recipe is so simple that even the new chefs can give it a good try. The ingredients are so simple that you don’t need to spend many bucks for it. These baked chicken thighs are not only great as an afternoon snack but can also be served as a great chicken main dish.