- Walleye Fillets4 of 4 ounce each
- SaltTo Taste
- Parmesan Cheese1/3 CupsGrated
- Instant Potato Flakes1/3 Cups
- Bread Crumbs1/3 Cups
- Water1 Tablespoons
Steps to make Crispy Baked Walleye Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven up to the 225 degree Celsius mark and slightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Take a bowl and beat eggs in water. Whisk thoroughly to let form a smooth mixture.
3) Take a new bowl and in it, mix together potato flakes, Parmesan Cheese and bread crumbs. Mix in seasoned salt.
4) Coat the fish fillets with the egg mixture and then thorougly with the bread crumb mixture.
5) Set up the coated walleye fillets on the greased bakiing dish.
6) Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Serve hot!
The coating in this Crispy Baked Walleye Recipe is one of the best I have ever had in seafood. This is one of me and my wife's favorite fish coatings. So easy to make and barely takes 25 minutes. Use fish of choice and seasonings of choice. White fish would do best! Enjoy your fish meal!