- Sweet Italian sausage2 Ounces
- Brown potatoes1 Cups
- Cheese3 Cups
- Mushrooms2 Cups
1) Heat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2) Brush the pizza dough crust with olive oil.
3) Take sausages in a skillet and cook with the other ingredients till the soft mixture is prepared and onions are caramelized.
4) Spread over pizza dough and top with cheese, mushrooms, sausage, and potato as well as tomato slices.
5) Bake for about 36 minutes till the cheese melts and pizza is ready after being sliced.
It is a unique pizza recipe in terms that crispy potatoes have been added to it. You can spread the delicious potatoes all over the crust and top with sausage, tomatoes and mushrooms, as well as cheese. This can serve five to six persons easily. Experiment with your friends and family members by serving them this mouth watering appetizer. I am sure they would admire you.