- Chicken Thighs8
- Small Potatos6Cut in Thick Slices
- Olive Oil1/2 Cups
- Oregano1.5 Teaspoons
- Garlic Powder1.5 Teaspoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Ground Black PepperTo Taste
1) Flame up your oven to the 200 degree Celsius mark.
2) Pour olive oil in a mixing bowl and add potatoes and chicken.
3) Coat well and transfer the chicken and potato mixture to a baking dish.
4) Mix together rosemary, garlic powder, oregano, salt and ground black pepper!
5) Sprinkle the spice mixture from Step 4 over the potato chicken mixture in the baking dish.
6) Bake for 60 minutes. Bake the top side for 5 more minutes and serve your extra crispy and delicious meal!
This dish is a dream dish for your little loved ones. Kids would just absolutely love this amazing Crispy Rosemary Chicken and Fries Recipe which comes with delicious chicken in rosemary flavor and crispy French fries. Preparation is done in just 15 minutes!