Crispy Seasoned French Fries Recipe
1) Slice up the potato in thin wedges.
2) Fill a large pot with cold water and dip the potatoes in it.
3) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate high flame.
4) Take a bowl and mix together salt, paprika powder, onion salt, garlic salt and flour.
5) Add water to the bowl, bit by bit, stirring well throughout.
6) Coat the potato slices in the flour mixture and fry in the hot oil.
NOte: It is important to not add the fries in the skillet all at once, this way they shall stick to each other, which we dont want! Fry them in turns!
All 3 kids of mine are massive french fries lovers, much like all other kids of the world. I came up with this Crispy Seasoned French Fries Recipe which is an easy method of making delicious restaurant style fries at home. Your kids are going to love them! A must try recipe for you! Cooking time is just 10 minutes!