- Rolled Oats1 Cups
- All Purpose Flour1 Cups
- Brown Sugar3/4 Cups
- Cinnamon1/2 Teaspoonsground
- Butter1/2 Cups
- Cherry Pie Filling21 Ounces
1) Preheat the oven to 190 C.
2) Now place flour in a bowl and then add rolled oats, cinnamon, and brown sugar in it.
3) Add butter in the bowl and mix well so that the mixture becomes coarse and looks like crumbs.
4) Now grease a square baking dish with butter and transfer half of the mixture to it.
5) Cover the mixture with cherry pie filling and then spread the remaining mixture over it.
6) Now place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes so that the top turns golden brown in color.
Crunch Cherry is placed in between two layers of oats, which makes this dessert a treat to the taste buds. You can replace pie filling with a bit of cinnamon over it.