- Sour Cream1/4 Cups
- Balsamic vinegar2 1/2 Teaspoonsoptional
- Lemon Juice
- Fresh Dill1 Teaspoonsfinely chopped
- Garlic Salt4 Pinch
- Saltto taste
- Black Pepperto taste
1) Wash the cucumber and tomatoes with fresh water.
2) Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
3) Cut the cucumber into quarters.
4) Place the cucumber and tomato pieces in a bowl.
5) Add garlic salt, dill, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, and sour cream in the bowl.
6) Mix well so that everything is well combined.
7) Add salt and pepper according to taste.
8) Serve the cucumber and tomato salad with any of your favorite main dishes.
Salads are always great to have, especially in the summer season. Most people love to have salads along a main dish but many others enjoy it as a wholesome dish. This creamy salad is one of the most cream salads around the world. Lemon juice, dill, garlic salt, and sour cream are the ingredients that add a lot of taste to this salad.