- Whole Wheat Bread2 Slices
- Cucumber6 Slices
- Sliced Tomato1
- Leaf Lettuce1
- Mashed Avocado1/2
- Sliced Pepperoncini1 Ounces
- Cream Cheese2 Tablespoons
- Alfalfa Sprouts2 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil1 Teaspoons
- Red Vinegar1 Teaspoons
1) Place 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each bread slice.
2) Make a single layer of cucumber on 1 bread slice and then cover with sprouts.
3) Sprinkle vinegar and olive oil on the same bread slice and then place tomatoes, pepperoncini and lettuce.
4) Place avocado on other bread slice and close sandwich to serve immediately.
Cucumber Sandwich is a fabulous summertime snack and you will love to eat at lunch time. Cucumbers, tomatoes, avocadoes and sprouts in sandwich will make it a perfect meal for vegetarians. You can add more vegetables according to your flavor. Creamy cheese adds great flavor to sandwich recipe and you will be surprised to know that it only takes 10 minutes in preparation.