- Butter1/3 Cupsmelted
- Honey1/3 Cups
- Dijon-style prepared mustard1/4 Cups
- Curry Powder4 Teaspoons
- Cayenne Pepper1 Pinch
- Chicken breasts4skinless, boneless
1) Place butter in a bowl and add mustard, cayenne powder, honey, and curry powder in it; mix well.
2) Put the chicken breasts in a baking dish and pour the mustard mixture over the chicken pieces.
3) Cover the baking dish and place it in a refrigerator for about 4 hours.
4) Then preheat the oven to 190 C/ 375 F.
5) Remove the baking dish from the refrigerator and place it in the preheated oven; bake for about 10 minutes.
6) Now uncover the dish and bake for another 10 minutes so that the chicken is well cooked and the juices are quite clear.
7) Serve the curried honey mustard chicken with bread or rice; add a dipping sauce too to the menu.
Chicken recipes are not only easy to prepare but they also offer a perfect combination of health and taste; Curried honey mustard chicken is another such chicken recipe that lets you enjoy some delicious food with simple ingredients. Butter and honey make it quite healthy, while mustard, cayenne pepper, and curry powder give it an amazing spice texture. As you need to refrigerate the chicken for quite a time, so the recipe takes some time; but the taste is certainly worth the effort.