- Dry Pasta1 Cups
- Salmon8 Ounces
- Yellow Onion1/2 Cups
- Celery1 Cups
- Red Apple1diced
- Walnuts1/2 Cups
- Fat-Free Yogurt6 Ounces
- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Curry Powder1 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice2 Teaspoons
- Garlic2 Cloves
- Dijon Mustard1 Teaspoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Black Pepperto taste
1) Pour water in a skillet and add dry pasta in it; cook the pasta according to the package directions; remove it from the skillet and rinse well.
2) Place the cooked pasta in a large bowl and then add cooked salmon in it.
3) Mince a red onion into fine pieces. Cut a cup of celery into dices.
4) Finally cut an apple into dices; and then chop walnuts into fine pieces.
5) Now add onion, celery, apple, and walnut pieces in the bowl and mix well.
6) Place yogurt in another bowl and add olive oil, lemon juice, curry powder, salt and pepper, mustard, and crushed garlic in it; mix well.
7) Now pour the yogurt mixture over the bowl and mix well so that the veggies and fruits are well coated with the yogurt dressing.
8) Place the bowl in a refrigerator until the salad is well chilled.
9) Serve the chilled curried salmon pasta salad as a perfectly healthy dinner.
Salads let you have a light and healthy meal, in case you don’t want to have a wholesome meal. Curried salmon pasta salad is a healthy and creamy salad that lets you enjoy healthy combined with taste. Pasta, salmon, apple, walnuts, and celery combine to make the main salad while the dressing is constituted of yogurt and some other healthy ingredients. Do serve this salad and enjoy a healthy and creamy dinner – a perfect treat to the taste buds.