- White Rice1 Cups
- Water2 Cups
- Lean Beef1 PoundsMinced
- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- Teriyaki Sauce3 Tablespoons
- Curry Powder2 Tablespoons
- Canned Mushrooms5 OuncesSliced
- Frozen Peas and Carrots1/2 Cups
- Cumin Powder1/2 Teaspoons
Steps to make Dawn Fried Rice Recipe:
1) Fill a stockpot with water and bring to a boil over high flame.
2) Add the rice and mix well. Turn the flame down to moderate and cover. Boil for 20 minutes time.
3) Heat a skillet over moderate flame. Add beef and stir fry for half a minute.
4) Add 1 tablespoon each of curry powder, teriyaki sauce and soy sauce. Stir fry for 5 minutes. Drain well and discard the beef grease.
5) Add frozen veggies and mushrooms to the beef mixture.
6) Turn the flame down slightly, and stir fry for a couple minutes.
7) Add in the boiled rice, followed by curry powder, teriyaki sauce and soy sauce.
8) Mix in cumin and stir well. Heat through for 5 minutes and serve hot!
Dawn Fried Rice Recipe is a delicious rice meal from Canada with some amazing flavors that are sure to be loved. The flavors are, I would say, spicy and salty which is brilliant! Nobody would want their rice dishes to be bland and tasteless! Easy to make and ready in 40 minutes!