- SaltTo Taste
- White Sugar5 Teaspoons
- Milk2 Cups
- All Purpose Flour1 Cups
- Vegetable Oil for deep frying
- French Bread Slices8
1) Take a bowl and mix together salt and sugar. Beat the eggs in and whisk thoroughly.
2) Heat up oil in a deep fryer over high flame.
3) Dip the bread slices in the prepared egg mixture. Coat thoroughly.
4) Once the oil is hot, carefully add in the coated bread slices.
5) Fry until evenly brown on all sides, this shouldnt take more then 5 minutes. Be careful not to burn the bread.
6) Once done, layer up a serving platter with tissue papers. Serve the fried french toast on the platter.
Deep Fried French Toast Recipe is one of my wife's most favorite Breakfast meals. Light, super easy and super delicious, these are one of the tastiest french toasts you will ever have. Coming with a super crispy coating and a juicy internal structure, these are just perfect to have with fried eggs! Oyumm!