- Confectioners' sugar3 Cups
- Vanilla extract1 Teaspoons
- Heavy cream4 Cups
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a pan.
2) Take a bowl and mix cream with confectioner’s sugar, salt vanilla extract, and honey. Add mashed apples to double its taste. Continue stirring to get a fluffy form.
3) Spread over the pan. Bake for about 65 minutes, or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4) Allow to cool. Frost with whipping cream and pineapples. Ready to serve.
It is a delicious buttercream cake. It is one of my favorite desserts. The cake is too tasty to water your mouth. It has frosting of buttercream and honey with cheese. You can also add pineapples and apple slices to this cake while serving. Trust me, it would double the taste and flavor of the cake. This is a perfect homemade cake.