- Cream Cheese8 Ouncessoftened
- Sugar1/2 Cups
- Vanilla extract1/2 Teaspoons
- Egg whites2
- Almond toffee bits1/2 Cups
- Graham Cracker Crust6 Ounces
- Whipped topping8 Tablespoons
- Caramel Syrup8 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven at 325 F.
2) Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl using an electric mixer, until the ingredients are well incorporated.
3) Add egg white, one after the other, and continue to beat well after each addition.
4) Add egg, and continue to beat it until it gets fully blended.
5) Add half a cup of almond-toffee buts.
6) Pour this mixture into graham cracker crust (placed in a baking pan).
7) Bake it in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
8) Make sure the edges of the cake are set and the center of the cake is almost set before you turn off the oven.
9) Let the cake remain in the oven for about 10 minutes.
10) Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.
11) Cover the cake and put it in a freezer for about 3 hours or so.
12) Top each slice with 1 tbsp. whipped topping, 1 tsp. almond-toffee bits, and 1 tsp. caramel syrup.
It’s ready to serve!
This delicious creamy praline cheesecake is a wonderful blend of both cheese and heavy cream. The cake serves your family of four to six persons. And if friends are coming in a couple of hours, you must think to serve them with this wonderful dessert. The cake is prepared with sweetened whipped cream on all the slices, and this is my own creation which I am going to share with you.