- Garlic3 ClovesChopped
- Olive Oil3/4 Cups
- Tomato Sauce1/4 Cups
- Red Vinegar2 Tablespoons
- Basil2 TablespoonsChopped
- SaltTo Taste
- Cayenne Pepper1/4 Teaspoons
- Shrimps2 PoundsPeeled
1) Mix together olive oil, tomato sauce, red vinegar and garlic in a bowl. Add salt, cayenne pepper and basil.
2) Add shrimps and coat well. Refrigerated the marinated shrimps for half hour.
3) Heat up your grill pan in the mean time.
4) After the marination time, set up the shrimps on skewers.
5) Place the skewers on slightly oiled grill pan and grill for 3 minutes. Turn sides and grill for another 3 minutes. Enjoy!
An absolute yummy Shrimp recipe that is so saucy and flavorful that you wont feel the need of any extra dip to have with your shrimps. Use frozen or fresh shrimp, either would do just as good with this Delicious Grilled Shrimp Recipe. Serve with toasted French bread, Russian salad, coleslaw or Baked fries!