- Pizza crust2
- Olive oil1 Cups
- Garlic3 Cloves
- Mozzarella cheese3 Cups
- Salt and pepper3 Teaspoons
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2) Take veggies in a skillet greased with oil. Brush pizza dough lightly and spread veggies mixture over it.
3) Add caramelized onions, tomato slices, shredded mozzarella cheese, and mushrooms at the top.
4) Bake in preheated oven for half an hour till the cheese melts.
An Italian pizza is a true delicious appetizer to serve your family and friends. There are various forms of Italian pizzas. Instead of giving preference to a ready-made pizza, it is better to prepare this one quickly at home. The escarole does not need enough cooking, so it’s perfect during the summers. Serve with tomato sauce or even melted butter.