- Pecans1 Cupschopped
- Butter1 Cupssoftened
- Cream Cheese8 Ouncessoftened
- Dark brown sugar16 Ounces
- All purpose flour2 1/2 Cups
- Baking powder1 Teaspoons
- Baking soda1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Sour cream8 Ounces
- Light brown sugar1 Cups
- Butter1/2 Cups
- Milk1/4 Cups
- Powdered sugar1 1/2 Cups
- Vanilla extract1 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2) Put pecans in a single layer and bake it for about 7 minutes.
3) Remove it from oven and allow it to cool.
4) Bring down the temperature of the oven to 325 F.
5) Beat cream cheese and butter in a mixing bowl of large size until it becomes creamy.
6) Add sugar gradually and continue to beat it until it becomes well blended.
7) Add eggs, one after the other, and beat after you add each egg. Mix until it becomes well blended.
8) Mix 2 ½ cup flour with baking soda, salt, and baking powder.
9) Add half of the flour mixture to the butter mixture, then add sour cream in it.
10) At the end, add remaining of the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
11) Beat it at low speed until the mixture gets fully blended.
12) Add vanilla and toasted pecans.
13) Apply a coat of Pam spray on mini Bundt pan try.
14) Transfer the batter into pans.
15) Bake for about 17 minutes, till a teaser poked near in the cake comes out clean.
16) Allow the cakes to cool for 15 minutes on a wire rack.
1) Add brown sugar and butter to milk in a saucepan and bring it to boil, while you continue to stir it.
2) Boil it for about 1 minute or so.
3) Remove it from heat and add vanilla and sugar.
4) Stir it until it becomes smooth.
5) Stir it for 5 minutes till the mixture becomes a bit thick and starts to cool.
6) Apply the topping on mini Bundt cakes and top it with sugared pecans.
These small sized cakes are quick and easy to make. You must try them at home. The cakes serve your whole family. Creamy and moist with high density, these cakes have dollop of sweetened whipped cream on each piece. The cake is surely going to give you superb and amazing desserting experience. Don’t forget to make for your family and enjoy the moments.