- Zucchini3 Cups
- Parmesan cheese2 Cups
- Ground black pepper2 Teaspoons
- Salt1 Teaspoons
1) Set oven temperature at 350 degrees F.
2) Cook spinach in chicken and other seasonal veggies in the very traditional way you prepare the meal at home.
3) Spread over pizza dough, and arranged slices of boiled eggs over it, followed by topping of cheese.
4) Bake for about 25 minutes. Make sure the cheese is melted before you slice and serve.
Here is a wonderful and unique appetizer. It is one of the finest homemade recipes I ever gave a try. Spinach with spicy tomatoes make a good combination when prepared at home in the form of a traditional recipe. And when this combination is blended with pizza dough and cheese, the joys are doubled. Bon appetite!