- Salmon Fillets4
- Dijon Mustard1/3 Cups
- Garlic4 ClovesSliced
- Red Onion1Sliced
- Tarragon1 Teaspoons
- Salt and Ground Black PepperTo Taste
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 205 degree Celsius mark.
2) Slightly grease a baking pan with cooking spray or butter.
3) Set up the Salmon fillets on the sprayed baking pan. Make sure the skin side is down.
4) Coat the fillets with mustard and top with garlic and onion slices.
5) Sprinkle tarragon and then salt and ground black pepper to taste.
6) Bake for 18-20 minutes in the preheated oven. Once done, the Salmon should be soft from within.
Salmon dishes always rock with mustard, onion and garlic flavors, much like this Dijon Garlic Salmon Recipe. I came up with this recipe when I was looking for a low fat meal for my strict diet routine. Extremely healthy and super easy to make. Delicious and flavorful Salmon ready in just half an hour's time.