- Dijon Mustard6 Tablespoons
- Honey1/4 Cups
- Orange Juice1/4 Cups
- Milk2 Tablespoons
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice2 Teaspoons
- Ground Mustard1/4 Teaspoons
- Salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper1 Pinch
- Pecans1/2 Cupschopped
- Chicken Breast Halves6skinless, boneless
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F.
2) Generously grease a baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
3) Pour milk in a saucepan and add butter, lemon juice, orange juice, honey, and Dijon mustard in it. Mix well.
4) Add salt and pepper along with ground mustard.
5) Then add pecans and mix well.
6) Place all the chicken pieces over the prepared baking dish and place the dish in the preheated oven; bake for about 10 minutes.
7) Now add Dijon mustard mixture over the chicken pieces and bake for another 20 minutes so that the chicken is quite well cooked and the juices are clear.
8) Serve Dijon Pecan chicken along with a sauce.
Dijon Pecan chicken is an unconventional chicken dish that carries bundles of health and taste in itself. Mustard, honey, orange juice, milk, butter, and lemon juice combine to give you the taste you have always craved for. Pecans give it the nutty texture which adds a lot to its taste and crunch. The great thing is that you can prepare the recipe quite easily as it takes just about an hour to get ready. Serve Dijon pecan chicken along a cup of rice and get to enjoy a perfect dinner.