- Dill1 Bunch
- Chicken Stock2 Cups
- Salmon Fillets4 of 4 ounce each
Steps to make Dill Poached Salmon Recipe:
1) Add the Salmon fillets to a skillet and stir in chicen broth.
2) Coat well and bring the broth to a boil over high flame.
3) Turn the flame down to low and add dill to the skillet.
4) Seal the skillet and leave to cook for 15 minutes time. Once done, the fish should be easily tearable with a fork.
This Dill Poached Salmon Recipe is one of the easiest and quickest Salmon meals out there. Some delicious flavors in this fish, making it a real favorite to be loved by the whole family. Serve with your favorite rice or a nice and light salad. Happy cooking!