- Chuck Roast5 Pounds
- Beef Bouillon2 cubes
- SaltTo Taste
- Garlic Salt2 Teaspoons
- Bay Leaves2
- Peppercorns2 Tablespoons
- Oregano2 Teaspoons
- Rosemary1.5 Teaspoons
1) Add water to a large pan and then add in the beef chuck roast. Note: The water level should be enough so as to cover the whole of the roast.
2) Sprinkle salt and garlic salt. Then add in beef bouillon.
3) Fill a coffee filter with rosemary, oregano, peppecorns and bay leaves. Make sure the coffee filter is closed tightly. Use a thread or rubber band.
4) Add the filled coffee filter to the pan.
5) Set the flame to high and bring to a boil.
6) Turn the flame down to low and leave to cook for about 7 hours time.
7) Discard the coffee filter and transfer the cooked roast to a bowl.
8) Using your fingers, knives or forks, shred up the cooked roast. Use as sandwich filling!
These Drip Beef Sandwiches Recipe contain stunningly tender and soft beef filling, a must have if you like beef sandwiches. Serve as a main dish sandwich with french fries, tortillas, cheese or any of your favorite side dishes. This recipe takes over 7 hours to prepare, but the time spent is worth it.